Laser Dentistry in Vienna, VA
At Tysons Dentistry, the comfort and safety of our patients are our top priorities. Our Vienna dentists, Dr. Sanati and Dr. Shahram, are continually looking for new ways to improve the dental experience and provide our patients with faster, smoother, and better treatment.
Your satisfaction with your dental care is of the utmost importance to us, and it’s our goal to provide you with modern, non-invasive dental treatments that deliver effective results and ensure your well-being. Dr. Sanati spends many hours expanding his knowledge about state-of-the-art dental technology, and he is one of the few dentists in Vienna to offer Waterlase dentistry.
What exactly is Waterlase dentistry? In the informational sections below, we’ll talk more about this revolutionary treatment and how it’s improving the quality of dental care we offer. If you have any immediate questions about laser dentistry in Vienna, VA, please feel free to call us at (703) 442-0770.
- Gentle, Non-Invasive Laser Dentistry in 22182
- Improved Outcomes Through Waterlase Laser Dentistry
- Laser Dental Treatments Available in Vienna, VA
- Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Comfortable Dental Care in a Stress-Free Environment
Gentle, Non-Invasive Laser Dentistry in 22182
We believe that every dental treatment should be as comfortable and as easy on the patient as possible. If there’s a way to make a procedure better, both for our dental staff and our patients, then we want to learn more!
Dentists have used standard dental tools for decades to perform exams and administer essential dental treatments. While these tools are useful in treating oral health problems and keeping teeth clean, their use also comes with some downsides. These negatives include unpleasant sounds, such as those from dental drills; sharp, irritating sensations along the gum line; numbing shots; the taste of metal; and soreness and pain after treatment.
For many dental procedures, the best instrument to use isn’t a traditional dental tool at all—instead, it’s a laser!
Improved Outcomes Through Waterlase Laser Dentistry
With a dental laser, our Vienna dentists can perform many different procedures with higher accuracy while dramatically reducing healing times for our patients. At Tysons Dentistry, we specifically choose to use Waterlase Laser Dentistry.
The Waterlase dental laser is a safe, gentle substitute for traditional dental instruments. When we treat your dental problems with a laser, it means less pain and a faster recovery for you.
One of the best features of the Waterlase dental laser is its versatility. We use laser dentistry in Vienna, VA to improve our restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry procedures. Our Waterlase equipment can help improve the way your smile looks and feels while leaving you with less pain and fewer post-treatment complaints than you would experience with traditional, handheld dental tools.
Laser Dental Treatments Available in Tysons, VA
As we’ve discussed, we rely on laser dentistry to help us perform a variety of different procedures. Drs. Sanati and Shahram use Waterlase dentistry to complete a number of treatments quickly and painlessly.
Some of our Vienna, VA dentists’ favorite ways of using our Waterlase laser technology include:
- Lengthening exposed portions of natural tooth crowns so we can more accurately prepare teeth to receive artificial dental crowns
- Treating and reversing periodontal disease by removing diseased tissue from under the gum line and sterilizing the spaces between teeth
- Removing and filling cavities with minimal use of our dental drill and fewer numbing injections
- Aligning and repositioning gum tissue to reduce the appearance of a “gummy” smile
- Destroying unwanted oral growths and relieving symptoms associated with cold sores and blisters
We love using our laser dentistry technology to increase the effectiveness of our dental treatments and make recovering from that treatment better for our patients. We’ve found that Waterlase dental lasers allow us to administer dental care in a more precise, pain-free way than standard dental instruments.
If you’re curious about how laser dentistry in Vienna can benefit your smile and cut down on your treatment time, one of our dentists would love to speak with you. We can treat many different conditions and improve the overall quality of your oral health with as little as one visit to our dental office. Please contact us at Tysons Dentistry today by calling (703) 442-0770.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
With WaterLase dentistry, we can offer our patients nearly pain-free treatment. State-of-the-art dental lasers allow us to eliminate harmful bacteria while promoting and strengthening gum tissue.
Treatment with dental lasers has many additional advantages, including:
- Dental lasers are more natural than other dental treatments and rely mainly on water and air to help get the job done
- Using the dental laser and a gentle water spray, we can carry out many procedures without anesthesia or a dental drill
- Dental lasers significantly reduce post-treatment bleeding and discomfort for patients
- Laser dentistry eliminates the need for invasive procedures like painful cutting of the gums
- Dr. Sanati and Dr. Shahram can be more precise with lasers than with traditional dental instruments
- A smaller percentage of patients require anesthesia with laser dentistry, which means fewer needles and painful shots
- Treatment with dental lasers enhances your oral health because the lasers stimulate the regrowth of healthy tissue
- Since laser dentistry is so comfortable, it is especially useful for young children and patients with dental anxiety
- Post-operative or post-treatment infections are less common in laser dentistry because the laser creates a sterile environment
Laser dentistry is not appropriate in every situation or to treat every dental problem, but it’s a smart choice for many patients who need work done on their smiles.
If you have a fear of needles and drills, or even just being in the dental chair for any type of treatment, then you might be a great candidate for the gentler, quieter laser dentistry. Our Waterlase laser equipment is more convenient and less invasive than traditional methods, and we’d love to speak with you about the possibility of caring for your smile with dental lasers.
To schedule a time to speak with our Vienna, VA dentists, please call us today!
Comfortable Dental Care in a Stress-Free Environment
At Tysons Dentistry, we want to offer you the most comfortable dental care possible. Life is stressful enough without having to worry about your time in the dental chair, which is why we rely on the Waterlase laser dentistry to provide top-notch treatment and minimize your stress.
Using state-of-the-art technology like laser dentistry allows us to put your needs first, and when you are with us, you are our most important patient. We never double-book our dental appointments because we want to devote our time to providing you with dental care that is specifically tailored to fit your needs.
Our highly trained and attentive clinical team has worked hard to create a treatment environment that is completely stress-free and will make you and your family feel at ease from the first moment you arrive at our dental office.
If you have a dental condition that needs treatment, there’s a good chance we can use laser dentistry in Vienna, VA to fix the problem. With our modern dental procedures, there’s no need to postpone the dental care your smile needs to be healthy.
Call us at Tysons Dental today, (703) 442-0770, to schedule your laser dentistry appointment with our dental team.