Invisalign in Vienna, VA
Are you embarrassed by misaligned teeth that cause you to hide your smile? You may be avoiding orthodontic work because you don’t want to deal with the hassle and discomfort of traditional braces. Now you can achieve the perfect smile you desire with discreet, metal-free, Invisalign treatment.
Why Invisalign Is Popular at Our Tysons dental Office
There are several reasons why Invisalign is so popular at Tysons Dentistry. Adults appreciate the fact that the aligners are crystal clear and virtually invisible. Since the aligners rely on smooth plastic, you won't get food stuck in brackets and wires. Oral hygiene is easy because you can take the aligners out for brushing and flossing. You can take Invisalign out for meals, so there are no food restrictions.
If you want to take the next step to the straighter smile you've always wanted, Invisalign is a great solution. If you’d like to learn more about treatment with Invisalign clear braces, please give our Vienna dental office a call.
Your Dream Smile Is Closer Than You Think!
Dr. Sanati and Dr. Shahram are certified Invisalign providers and have the expertise to help patients of all ages quickly straighten their teeth, without unsightly metal braces. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to move teeth into alignment, and many patients see results in as little as 12 months.
- Why should I straighten my teeth with Invisalign?
- How do Invisalign clear braces work?
- How long does Invisalign treatment take?
- My teeth have relapsed since braces, can Invisalign help?
- Why is it important to straighten crooked teeth?
- Am I a good candidate for Invisalign treatment?
Why should I straighten my teeth with Invisalign?
Our Vienna, VA dental patients appreciate the comfort and convenience of Invisalign because:
- The aligners are made of smooth, flexible plastic, which eliminates most of the discomfort associated with traditional metal braces.
- Remove your aligners for brushing and flossing and meals.
- Since there are no metal brackets where particles of food can become lodged, proper oral hygiene is much more efficient and effective
- Invisalign aligners are easily removed for sports, where a protective mouthguard is required for safety.
- Compared to traditional braces, treatment times are significantly shorter with Invisalign.
With Invisalign, you can get a straighter smile without committing to traditional metal braces. Call Tysons Dentistry today at (773) 442-0770 to schedule a dental appointment to learn more.
How do Invisalign clear braces work?
First, our dentists take photos and x-rays of your teeth using technology that produces a detailed, 3-D computer model of your teeth. The approach we take for your customized treatment will take into account the desired position of each of your teeth.
We then take detailed impressions of your teeth that we send to the Invisalign lab. Along with the impressions, the information we gather is used to create a series of clear plastic aligners that are designed to move teeth into the desired position one step at a time.
The number of sets you will receive depends on the extent of your tooth misalignment and the results we want to achieve. Most patients receive 20 to 30 sets, while others may need as many as 50 trays throughout treatment.
You will wear each set of aligners for approximately two weeks, then move on to the next set in the series. Our patients love the fact that they can see and feel the progress as their teeth begin to move into the proper position.
In addition to wearing your aligners at home, we will schedule you for check-in visits at our Vienna, VA dental office at four-week intervals. During these visits, Dr. Sanati or Dr. Shahram will monitor your progress and make adjustments as necessary.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
Treatment times vary from person to person and depends on the severity of your tooth misalignment. Call our Vienna, VA Invisalign dentists at (773) 442-0770 to schedule an appointment so we can give you a better idea of how long the process will take for you.
My teeth have relapsed since braces, can Invisalign help?
At Tysons Dentistry, we use Invisalign to help many patients who have experienced some degree of relapse after treatment with traditional braces. Relapse usually occurs when patients don't wear their retainer after treatment as instructed by our dentists.
It is natural for teeth to move and shift slightly; in fact, this movement is happening all the time. Your retainer is designed to prevent your teeth from shifting, and if you don't wear it, your teeth will gradually relapse into their original crooked position.
It's important to straighten teeth regardless of your age. Crooked teeth can affect your dental bite, which can lead to a variety of other problems, including teeth grinding and clenching. Overcrowded teeth also make oral hygiene difficult, potentially leading to cavities and even gum disease.
Invisalign clear braces allow us to discreetly and effectively correct these alignment issues so you don’t have to worry about another round of treatment with wire and bracket braces. The amount of time it will take to return your teeth to a straight position is different for each person. Once Dr. Sanati and Dr. Shahram have had a chance to review your case, we can give you a good idea of how long treatment will take.
If you’ve experienced a relapse after traditional braces, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (773) 442-0770. We will be happy to arrange a convenient consultation to discuss your options.
Why is it important to straighten crooked teeth?
Perfectly aligned teeth don’t just enhance your smile; they function better and support excellent oral health. Crooked teeth are unattractive, but the appearance of your teeth isn’t your biggest problem.
There are a few reasons your dentist in Vienna, VA recommends straightening your teeth:
- Gum disease: Straight teeth are easier to keep clean. Teeth that are crooked, overlapped, or crowded tightly together are difficult or impossible to brush and floss adequately, which puts you at risk for cavities and gum disease.
- Chewing and digestion: When your teeth are crooked, you may have difficulty chewing your foods, which can lead to digestion problems.
- Excess tooth wear: Crooked teeth can place extra stress and wear and tear on your teeth and result in teeth grinding, cracked teeth, jaw pain, or TMJ problems.
- Speech problems: Your teeth are designed to help you form words and speak clearly, and misaligned teeth may impact your speech.
- Self-esteem: It’s difficult to feel confident when you can’t even smile because you’re embarrassed by crooked teeth. Diminished self-confidence makes you feel even worse about your smile and may also impact your social interactions.
Invisalign treatment lets you smile with confidence again and enjoy a healthier smile and a fuller life. Please call Tysons Dentistry to schedule a dental appointment to get started.
Am I a good candidate for Invisalign treatment in Tysons?
Millions of people worldwide have chosen Invisalign clear braces to straighten their misaligned teeth and restore their appearance. Patients at our Vienna, VA dental office who have had Invisalign treatment are satisfied with their treatment and thrilled with the beautiful results. Dr. Sanati and Dr. Shahram would be happy to provide a free consultation to tell you more about Invisalign treatment and help get you on your way to having the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of.