Type “top dentist Vienna VA” into your Google search box, and you’ll likely find that there are plenty of dentists to choose from. But the fact of the matter is, you don’t want to pick just any dentist! You are looking for an exceptional dentist, not just a good dentist. You want to find the top dentist for you and your entire family. You want to find the top dentist who will be there to take care of you and your family for years to come.
So how do you find a good versus an exceptional dentist in Vienna VA? Let’s take a look at a few things you can do to cut through the clutter of your average Google search to make sure you are indeed finding the top dentist in Vienna VA for you and your family.
Talk to Other People
There is nothing better than a personal recommendation from people you know when it comes to finding a top dentist. Ask your family, your friends, and your colleagues—even your family doctor or local pharmacist—who they might recommend, and why.
Ask Prospective Dentists the Right Questions
Once you have found a dentist who might be worthy of that “top dentist” designation, you will have questions. Here are a few to consider asking:
- Is the dentist located conveniently for you? Is the office easy to get to? Is there plenty of parking? An inconvenient location will make it easy to skip your dentist appointments. Finding a place that is close to where you work or live probably makes the most sense.
- Does the dentist take your insurance? If you are lucky enough to have dental insurance, you certainly need a dentist who can work with you. If you don’t have insurance, you’ll want to ask what other options they take when it comes to payment. For instance, is third-party financing available for more expensive procedures? Or perhaps they offer an in-office savings plan for uninsured patients.
Learn About the Dental Facility and the Dental Staff
Location and payment options work for you, but what about the other practice details? Here are a few more questions to ask:
- Is there an emergency care policy? Can you be seen without an appointment if you have a dental emergency?
- What does this practice do to make patients relaxed and comfortable? Is sedation available for dental anxiety?
- When you are in the office, is it clean and comfortable? If the lobby is clean, how about the operatories?
- Are treatment options and cost estimates explained in detail?
Finding good versus exceptional dentists in Vienna VA doesn’t have to be a tough decision. If you are looking for a top dentist, give us a call!