What problems can porcelain veneers fix?
You may be surprised at the number of cosmetic dental problems that can be resolved using veneers! Since these thin shells of porcelain are made to cover the surface of your tooth, they are very versatile and can easily correct aesthetic imperfections, including:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Teeth that have become discolored due to staining, excessive fluoride or tetracycline use
- Older dental fillings that have discolored or darkened over time
- Teeth that are worn down
- Minor misalignment issues where the dental bite is not an issue
- Uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Large or uneven spaces and gaps between teeth
Veneers are really one of the most versatile cosmetic treatments available in dentistry today. That said, some of these problems may be more appropriately resolved with another type of dental treatment like crowns or teeth whitening.
Call Your Vienna Dentist
If you have any of these problems, or even multiple issues, and you think veneers might be the answer, please call our Vienna dental office. We will be happy to arrange a convenient appointment for a consultation so that we can discuss your treatment options.