What is laser dentistry used for?
Lasers have been used in various applications for decades. Now, we can use the same type of technology to offer a number of safe, effective, and healthy dental treatments.
At our Vienna dental office, we use WaterLase, a very gentle laser treatment system that has a number of health benefits. Laser dentistry is also effective for correcting a wide variety of dental issues.
- Remove tissue affected by gum disease and sterilize the periodontal pockets
- Eliminate a “gummy” smile by reshaping excess gum tissue
- Relieve the pain of cold sores and fever blisters
- Remove excess tissue under the tongue that makes movement difficult
- Reshape or remove excess gum tissue to expose a greater amount of tooth structure for placing a dental crown
- Prepare and fill a cavity with minimal use of the drill and no injections in most cases.
The Difference At Tysons Dentistry
We continually strive to bring our patients the most updated technology that not only improves oral health, but makes treatment comfortable and efficient. Since laser dentistry is a fairly new addition to dentistry, we’re sure you have a lot more questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you’d like more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss the benefits of laser dentistry.
This patient describes how he used to not like going to the dentist at all until he started coming to Tysons Dentistry. If you or anyone in your family ... Read More