Invisalign in Vienna, VA - $500 Off in April!
Are you embarrassed by misaligned teeth that cause you to hide your smile? You may be avoiding orthodontic work because you don’t want to deal with the hassle and discomfort of traditional braces. Now you can achieve the perfect smile you desire with discreet, metal-free, Invisalign treatment.
Your Dream Smile Is Closer Than You Think!
Dr. Sanati and Dr. Shahram are certified Invisalign providers and have the expertise to help patients of all ages quickly straighten teeth quickly without unsightly metal orthodontics. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to move teeth into alignment – often in a year or less.
Advantages of Invisalign Treatment
- Invisalign® aligners are made of smooth, flexible plastic, which eliminates most of the discomfort associated with traditional metal braces.
- The clear aligners can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Since there are no metal brackets where particles of food can become lodged, proper oral hygiene is much more efficient and effective
- Invisalign aligners are easily removed for sports where a protective mouth guard is needed for safety.
- Compared to traditional braces, treatment times are significantly shorter with Invisalign.
How Invisalign Clear Braces Work
We start by taking photos and x-rays of your teeth using technology that produces a detailed, three-dimensional computer model of your teeth. The approach we take for your customized treatment will take into account the desired healthy position of each of your teeth.
Detailed impressions of your teeth are then taken and sent to the Invisalign lab. Along with the impressions, the information we gather is used to create a series of clear plastic aligners that are designed to gently move teeth into the desired position.
You will wear each set of aligners for approximately two weeks, then move on to the next set in the series. Our patients love the fact that they can actually see and feel the progress as their teeth begin to move into the proper position.
Your at-home treatment is supported by visits to our office at four-week intervals. During these visits we will monitor your progress and make adjustments as necessary.
Straight Teeth Are Healthy Teeth
It is important that alignment issues like overbites, underbites, and crooked teeth be corrected as soon as possible. Left untreated, all of these problems can lead to more serious oral health issues like jaw pain, TMJ, and bone erosion.
Periodontal disease is of special concern as we learn more about the connection that researchers have established between oral health and serious health issues like heart disease, respiratory disease, stroke, and diabetes.
Take the Next Step to a Beautiful, Healthy Smile
Patients at our Vienna, VA dental office who have had Invisalign treatment are not only completely satisfied with the course of treatment but are thrilled with the results as well. We would be happy to provide a free consultation to give you more information about Invisalign treatment and help get you on your way to having the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- CEREC Single Visit Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Occlusal Splints & Mouth Guards
- Pediatric Dental Care & Sealants
- Periodontal Treatment
- Porcelain Veneers
- Resin Infiltration for Treating White Spots
- Root Canals
- Sedation Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extraction
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Treatment
- EPIC Laser Treatments
- Implant-Supported Dentures
- Laser Dentistry